New decade means new possibilities.
The start of a new year means folks are laying out their resolutions. Most of which fall to the wayside for one reason or another.
Instead I prefer to set goals for the upcoming year and put things in place on how to achieve them. More often than not, it has shown to work for me.
With that being said, here are my 2020 goals.
- Read more and often. I have always been bad about keeping tracking of how many books I read. Instead I plan on creating a book pile at the beginning of the month and keeping track on Instagram.
- Write more. Last year was a rough one for multiple reasons. I have several shorts and novellas laid out. By the end of the year, I will have 6 shorts and 1 novella done and ready to submit.
- Support more local authors, like those in GLAHW.
- Maintain the focus on the web serial, The Ark. The ideas have continue to flow and the direction the story has taken is intriguing.
- The Flash Fiction will challenge will continue but now it will be a 50 word or less story each week. It will be based on a story prompt.
I am sure there are other things I can added to the list, but for now I want to limit it to this. Perhaps as the year continues I will add other specific goals.